Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Fresh squid fried until crispy
- Dusted with semolina flour
- Served with spicy pomodoro sauce and salsa verde aioli on side
- Contains raw egg yolks
- Pork meatballs
- Contains - fresh ground pork, pancetta, breadcrumbs soaked in milk, parsley, and grana padano cheese
- Braised in tomato ragu, with sauteed broccoli rabe, and shaved ricotta salata
- Grilled crostini served on the side
- Contains gluten
- Sauteed with a little bit of tomato and fresh herbs
- Served on top of parmigiano polenta
- finished with wild oregano olive oil
- Served with fresh basil pesto containing basil, garlic, lemon, pine nuts, and olive oil.
- Oven roasted tomatoes, and finished with some sea salt and fresh olive oil.
- Contains pine nuts
- Prince Edward Island mussels are steamed with pancetta, crushed tomatoes and Italian beer.
- Served with crostini
Artichokes alla Romana
- Baby artichokes are fried until crisp, and tossed with fresh herbs, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and preserved lemon rind.
- Served on top of arugula also dressed in olive oil and lemon juice
- Crispy ( fried )
- Thinly sliced yellowtail
- Topped with diced citrus segments, olives, and chopped pistachio
- Drizzled with extra virgin olive oil, and sea salt
- Contains nuts
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview