Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
The Hero, super flexible, figures out people's wants and needs to keep people calm. Takes turns to play and to speak. Great problem solver
- Makes you get stuck on an idea.
- Ex: Special Recess
- Defeated by: "I can earn special recess"
- Ex: I can't do it, its too hard
- Defeated by: "I can try"
- Moves a person's body away from the group.
- Ex: Turning his body away from the group
- Defeat: Point your shoulder to the group
- Quickly starts getting very upset
- Ex: Hits, kicks, pinches, say's its not fair
- Defeat: Count to 10 slowly and take deep breaths
- Changes topic without completing the topic at hand
- Ex: While teaching a lesson and he wants to talk about pac-man.
- Defeat: Listen...what are we talking about?
- Invades personal space
- Ex: face to close to others, rasberries
- Defeat: One-arm length away to give people their space.
- Distracts you very easily
- Defeat: Turn your body & eyes away from what is distracting you and to the person who's talking.
- Gets people to act mean
- Defeat: Ask yourself will this hurt my friend's feelings? If yes, we don't do it.
- Makes people overly competitive
- Defeat: "We're just having fun", "I may win another time", "It's ok to let friends go first, I can get a turn later", "We win some, we lose some"
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview