The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
How far must your landing distance be from the LAHSO line?
What are the Limitations and Provisions to except LAHSO?
- Dry Runway
- Visual or Elec. vertical guidance
- 3sm and 1000ft
- No windshear in the past 20min.
- Tailwind no more than 3kt
- For night the LAHSO light operating
You need an Alternate if
- 1 hr before and after the ETA
- Ceiling 1500ft above lowest circle app.
- If no Circle app: 1500ft above MDA or 2000ft Airport, whichever is higher.
- Visibility 3 sm or 2sm more than the lowest mins. Which ever is higher
Alternate Weather Minimums
- 1 Nav. Facility:
- Add 400ft to MDA or DA
- 1sm to the landing minimum
- 2 Nav. Facility:
- Add 200ft to higher MDA or DH
- 1/2sm to the higher landing minimum
What are Standard and Published takeoff minimums?
- Standard is 1sm
- Published is will let you use Standard if you can make the special climb gradient.
Flight limatations and rest requirements quarters
- 500hr a quarter
- 800hr two quarters
- 1400hr a year
Flyin time may not exceed
MEL time between deferral and repair
- Cat A: Specified
- Cat B: 3 days
- Cat C: 10 days
- Cat D: 120 days
Auto Pilot minimum altitudes
- Enroute: 500ft above terrian
- Nonprecision App: 50ft MDA
- ILS: 50ft above terrian
A NTSB Incident is
Other than an Accident , associated with the operation of an aircraft that could effect safety.
A NTSB Accident is
- Requires Hospital for 48hr within the 7 days of injury
- Fracture of any big bone
- Severe Hemorrhages, nerve, muscle or tendon damage
- Internal organ
- 2nd or 3rd degree burns of 5% body
NTSB Substantial Damage is
Anything that adversely effects the structural strenght, performance or flight characteristics