Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
How far must your landing distance be from the LAHSO line?
What are the Limitations and Provisions to except LAHSO?
- Dry Runway
- Visual or Elec. vertical guidance
- 3sm and 1000ft
- No windshear in the past 20min.
- Tailwind no more than 3kt
- For night the LAHSO light operating
You need an Alternate if
- 1 hr before and after the ETA
- Ceiling 1500ft above lowest circle app.
- If no Circle app: 1500ft above MDA or 2000ft Airport, whichever is higher.
- Visibility 3 sm or 2sm more than the lowest mins. Which ever is higher
Alternate Weather Minimums
- 1 Nav. Facility:
- Add 400ft to MDA or DA
- 1sm to the landing minimum
- 2 Nav. Facility:
- Add 200ft to higher MDA or DH
- 1/2sm to the higher landing minimum
What are Standard and Published takeoff minimums?
- Standard is 1sm
- Published is will let you use Standard if you can make the special climb gradient.
Flight limatations and rest requirements quarters
- 500hr a quarter
- 800hr two quarters
- 1400hr a year
Flyin time may not exceed
MEL time between deferral and repair
- Cat A: Specified
- Cat B: 3 days
- Cat C: 10 days
- Cat D: 120 days
Auto Pilot minimum altitudes
- Enroute: 500ft above terrian
- Nonprecision App: 50ft MDA
- ILS: 50ft above terrian
A NTSB Incident is
Other than an Accident , associated with the operation of an aircraft that could effect safety.
A NTSB Accident is
- Requires Hospital for 48hr within the 7 days of injury
- Fracture of any big bone
- Severe Hemorrhages, nerve, muscle or tendon damage
- Internal organ
- 2nd or 3rd degree burns of 5% body
NTSB Substantial Damage is
Anything that adversely effects the structural strenght, performance or flight characteristics
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview