Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
3 results of drug-drug interactions
- 1. Intensified effects.
- 2. Diminished effects.
- 3. New effects.
- 1. Beneficial increase therapeutic effects.
- 2. Detrimental increase adverse effects.
- 1. Beneficial decrease adverse effects.
- 2. Detrimental decrease therapeutic effects.
3 types to increase or decrease plasma levels of drugs.
- 1. Competition for protein binding.
- 2. Alter pharmacokinetic interactions (absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion).
- 3. Induce/inhibits hepatic drug-metabolizing enzymes.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview