- skin, hair, fingernails, toenails, sweat glands
- protects, regulates body temp, eleminates water (sweat), makes vit D, sensations as touch , pain, warmth, n cold
- boins, joints
- supports and protects body, surface area for muscle attachments, aids body movement, productes blood cells stores minerals
- skeletal muscle tissue
- body movements, maintains posture, produces heat
- blood, heart, and blood vessels
- heart pumps blood, fight diseases, repair damaged blood vessels
- lymphatic fluid/vessels, spleen, thymus, and tonsils.
- returns protiens and fluid to blood, carries lipids from gastrointestina tract to blood, holds b and t cells
- brain, spinal cord,nerves, special sense organs
- generates actionpotentials to regulate body activities, detects body changes responds with muscle contraction or gladular secretions
- hypothalamus, pituitary gland, thymus, thyroid gland, parathyroid gland, adrenal gland, pancreas, ovaries/testies
- regulates body activities by releasing hormones.
- lungs, pharynx, larynx, trachea, bronchial tubes.
- transfers oxygen from inhaled air to blood and carbon dioxide.
- mouth pharynx, eophagus, stomach, smaall intestine, liver, gallbladder, pancreas
- achieves physical and chemical breakdown of food
- kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra
- produces, stores, eliminates urine, regulates chemical composition
- testes, ovaries, uterine tubes, uterus, vagina, epididymides, semical vesicle, prostate, ductus deferenses and penis
- produce gametes for reproduction, hormone regulation,