Geometry Test 1st Chapter 1
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Names a location and has NO size. Represented with dot.
A straight path that has NO thickness and extends FOREVER
A flat surface w/o a thickness and extends forever
- 1. Points that line on the same line
- 2.Points not on the same line.
- 1-Points on the same plane
- 2-Points not on the same plane
Part of a line consisting of 2 points
Point at the end of the segment
Part of the line that starts at an end and goes forever
2 Rays that have common endpoints
Statement accepted as true but without proof.
- 1)Through any two points there is exactly one line
- 2)Through any three noncollinear points there is exactly one plane containing them
- 3) If 2 points lie in a plane, then the line containg those points lie in the plane
- 4) If two lines intersect, then they intersect in exactly one POINT
- 5) If 2 planes intersect, then they intersect in exactly one line
Segments that have the same length. You MUST put line over letter. Tick marks also.
All three points musty lie in the same line
If B is BETWEEN A and C then AB+BC=AC
Point that bisects the segment equally
- A)Angle is less then 90
- B)Angle greater than 90
- C)Angle of 90. Must have Square
Point where two line meet of an angle.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview