Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What two things does SCM involve?
- Product flow
- Information Flow
SCM is based on what?
Relationship, not ownership
Two different types of SC Collaboration
Exploitative Collaboration is based on what?
- Optimisation focussed on one company
- Suppliers usually compete on price
- Minimal loyalty
- Suppliers required to conform to requirements of focus company
Cooperative Collaboration is based on what?
- Systemic perspective
- Supports and invests among partners
- Extensive supplier relationships
- Collaborative design of products and processes
Exploitative dynamics closely resemble what kind of fix?
Quick fix, which is more attractive but does not offer sustainable results.
What effect will constant use of quick fixes possibly have?
Unsustainable strategy that may encourage pursuance of a long-term solution
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview