1. The average adult produces 1 to 2 ______ of urine per day. ____, _____ and even physical factors can affect the amount urine produced.and _____ by the body.
2. Example of a chemical factor is consumption of _____, ____ and many carbonated beverages, which have a diuretic effect.
3. In women, the length of the urethra is short, approximately ____ inches. The men's length is ____ inches, depending on penile length.
4. The urinary bladder, to allow expansion, is line with mucous transitional epithelum that forms folds called ______.
5. In the uretha, the _____ sphincter closes the proxomal end, the _____ sphincter are located in the wall of the urogential diaphragm. Contains ______ muscle.
- 1. Quarts / Chemical / Nervous / Excreted
- 2. Coffee, Tea
- 3. 1.5 / 8
- 4. Rugae
- 5. Internal / External / Visceral