Adult Health Senior
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What does the acronym SCALES stand for?
The acronym SCALES can remind the nurse to assess important nutritional indicators:
- Sadness, or mood change
- Cholesterol, high
- Albumin, low
- Loss or gain of weight
- Eating problems
- Shopping and food preparation problems
Questions to ask ethnic older adults about health-related practices include the following:
1. What makes people ill?
- 2. When do you know someone is sick?
- 3. What helps people get better?
- 4. Who can assist people to get well?
- 5. Do you believe this drug or treatment will help you get well?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview