Pathology II- Respiratory
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Hypoplasia of lungs is due to what two conditions in the uterus?
- Renal abnormality
Bronchogenic cyst results from the detachment of what primitive structure?
CPAM-1-congenital pulmonary artery malformation is lined by what size cysts?
- large-good prognosis
- medium-poor prognosis
Obstructive Atelectasis is caused by what?
trachea shift where?
- COPD or chronic obstruction
- mediastinum shift toward the affected lung
Compressive atelectasis results from what?
- pneumothorax, pleural effusion
- mediastinum shift away from affected lung
Patchy atelectasis results from what?
loss of surfactant
Contraction atelectasis results from what?
fibrosis due to infection
Which type of atelectasis is irriversible?
Homogenous thickening of the artery occurs in what Dz?
Granulomas present in a vasculitis occur in what two diseases?
- Giant cell arteritis
Transmural inflammation is seen in in what vasculitis?
What bacteria produce atypical pneumonia?
Dullness and decreased breath sounds are seen in what pulmonary condition?
4 stages of bacterial pneumonia?
- stage 1- congestion, RBC extravasated, neutrophils, edma
- Stage 2- red hepatization
- Stage 3-gray hepatization
- Stage 4- resolution--end of inflammation
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview