The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Salbutamol canister holds?
Gravida - current pregnancy?
Eclampsia convulsions can only be stopped by?
delivering the child!
OB KIT gloves?
Change your gloves to the sterile ones!
ANOTHER OB/GYN Q:
Had any miscarriages or spontaneous abortions?
Cord wrapped around the babies head
Metabolic shock is different from septic shock?
- Metabolic: Electrolyte issues
- Septic: Toxins in the blood etc
Adult vs child CPR compression rate?
- Adult: 30 to 2
- Child (1-8yrs old)/infant: 15 to 2
- Adult: 6-20 puffs, (100 mcg/spray)
- NEB: 2.5 to 5.0 mg nebule, repeat q 10 mins prn
- Pediatric: 2 and 10 puffs
- NEB: 0.15 mg/kg diluted to 2.5 ml saline via nebulizer
- Adult: 1-4 puffs prn to a max of 10. Each puff 20 mcg
- NEB: 250-500 mcg via neb
- Pediatric: 2-4 puffs prn
- NEB: 25-250 mcg via neb
Pregnancy blood volume change?
increase by 45%
Pregnancy HR change?
increase by 10-15bbm
Pregnancy BP change?
increase by 10-15mmHg