Early Religions- Confucianism
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Place of Worship
- Kung Fuzi
- Confucius (551-379 BCE)
- written by followers
- *education= morality
- patriarchal, autocratic gov't
- madate of heaven= rise, prosperity > corruption, greed > rebellion > fall of government > rise again
- Golden Rule- treat others like you want to be treated
- harmony between nature & society
- filial piety- children should obey and respect parents + elders
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview