Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 1. cells with internal compartments
- 2. Cells have a nucleus-internal structure that houses the cell's DNA
- 3. has Organelles (internal compartments) that carries out specific activities in the cell
These are envelopes that move proteins and other molecutes from one organelle to another
in both Eukaryotic and Prokaryotes cells and are used for movement
- Short hairlike structures protrude from the surface of some Eukaryotic Cells
- Can move cells thru their environment or substances across the cell's surface
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview