Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Open system of columns and beams that provides structural skeleton for the building
- Common structural system for most building types
- Can be constructed from steel, concrete masonry and wood
Frame Structure and Lateral Stability
- Gravity loads transferred by columns and beams
- Lateral loads transferred by
- Moment connections, rigid frame
- Bracing - cross, knee, and k-bracing
- Diaphragms - floors, shear walls
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview