Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord
Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
2 Cor 5:21
For He hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him
1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name o the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may belive on the name of the son of God.
In who we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God; (9) not of works, lest any man should boast.
1 John 5:11
And this is the record that God hath given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from thier sins.
- Let Israel hope in the Lord:
- for with the Lord there is mercy,
- and with him is plenteous redemption
- (8) and he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities
- Seek the Lord will he may be found
- call upon him will him while he is near
- (7) Let the wicked for his way
- and the unrighteous man his thoughts
- and let him return to the Lord,
- and he will have mercy upon him
- and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon
- For if ye forgive men thier trespasses, your heavenly father will also forgive you:
- (15) But if you forgiven not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Behold I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
1 John 1:7-9
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one antoher, and the blood of Jesus Christ his son cleanseth us from all sin (8) If we say that we ahve no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. (9) If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness