Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 11Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.
- 12For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.
- 13And he hardened Pharaoh's heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had said.
: One of Satan's most effective ways to deceive humanity is through counterfeit supernatural manifestations
Regard them not that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God
Lev 20: 6,27
- 6 And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.
- 27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or thats is a wizard, shall they stone with stones: thier blood shall be upon them.
- 10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer,
- 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead.
- 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the LORD, and because of these abominations the LORD your God drives them out from before you.
1 Chron 10:13
13So Saul died for his transgression which he committed against the LORD, even against the word of the LORD, which he kept not, and also for asking counsel of one that had a familiar spirit, to enquire of it;
- 19 And when they say to you, “Seek those who are mediums and wizards, who whisper and mutter,” should not a people seek their God? Should they seek the dead on behalf of the living?
- 20 To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and f the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. 15 “Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”
2 Cor 11:13-15
- 13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
- 14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
- 15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
1 Tim 4:1
1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,