Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
H pylori ulcers usually last up to
- 10-14 days
- Treated with antibiotics: amoxicillin, flagyl
- Proton pump inhibitors: prevacid
- Bismuth salts: Carafate
Non H pylori ulcers are traeted with
- Histamine 2 receptor agonists
- Zantac, pepcid, tagamet
Zollinger syndrome is treated with
- High dose H2 receptor agonists
- Sandostatin (suppresses gastrin levels)
No lavages if perforation!
These are symptoms of what?
Sudden severe pain in rt shoulder
- Gastric perforation
- Penetration can results-organs affected
- Back and epigastric pain unrelieved by analgesics
If _____ mL is suctioned out of NGT call surgeon.
Anything greater than D10 must use
urinary incontinence caused by delirium, stool impation, or psych
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview