- site of photosynthesis. located in leaves
- Membrane bound organelles with an inner and outer membrane.
- Photosythesis takes place in thylakoid.
- Calvin cycle takes place in stroma
calvin cycle location
site of photosynthesis
- e are supplied by splitting H20.
- Split of H20 supplies H, increases concentration gradient in thylakoid space.
- E enter the ETC, which generates ATP via chemiosmosis- H gradient and ATP synthase
- Produces H, e-, ATP, 02
- e- from PSII syooky PSI
- Chl in PSI produces e-
- Excited e enter ETC I
- NADP accepts 2e to- NADPH
- NADPH supply calvin cycle