Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Leave time for fun
- Anticipate delays
- No - learn to say it
What does MBIT stand for and what are the four catagories?
- Myers-Brigg Indicator Type
- 1) cognitive attitude
- 2)mode of data
- 3) mode of decision
- 4) lifestyle preference
2 types of cognitive attitude:
- extrovert (E) focuses on people/objects
- introvert (I) focuses on concept/ideas
2 types of "mode of data":
- sensing (s) trust data given by five senses
- intuitive (N) trust theoretical info
2 types of "mode of decision":
- thinking (T) concerns with logic and following rules
- feeling (F) concerns with most harmonious outcome
2 types of lifestyle:
- judging (J) making decisions to obtaining info
- perceiving (P) gathering data to make decisions.
What are the four steps to making an ethical decision?
- 1)What are the issues and who do they affect?
- 2)Consider the effect of alternative courses
- 3) Correlate perspectives
- 4) Act
- Parameters of interest
- Established parameter range
- Repitition of each test
- Do it
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview