Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- center for higher thinking, planning, and decisionmaking
- personality (what makes you human)
- recieves and processes info
- if convolutions were stretched out, it would be about 6 feet
- sensory in-motor out interneurons
- "little brain"
- balance, coordination, autopilot
- controls the functions that keep us alive
- holds everything together
- controls blood pressure, heart rate, and breathing
- facil expressions and sleep patterns
- linked to emotion--especially fear and rage
- controlls all drives: sex, hunger, sleep, rage, endocrine system, biorythms, body temp
- the gap that allows communication between the two hemispheres of the brain
- regulates alertness
- if this is damaged, you're in a coma
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview