Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
- SE pruritis
- constipation, nausea, sedation, drowsiness, anapylactoid reaction, resp depression, resp arrest, nausea, sedation cardiac arrest
- don't give if resp are les than 10 (12) or if bp is below 90/60 , monitor for constipation
- Narcan- naloxone hydrochloride
- SE- muscle and joint pain , hepatotoxicity, vomiting, headache , nervousness, vomiting
- used to reverse overdose of narcotics, if patient abuses opoids this drug may cause withdraw, nausea, vomiting, increased BP etc.........
- hydroxychloroquine sulfate (plaquenil sulfate)
- SE- anorexia, nausea, vomiting, headache, personality changes, bone marrow depression, retinopathy, agranulocytosis, aplastic anemia
- administration have eyes checked,
- metabolic function
- take with milk
- toxic to kids
- take at same time each day