The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Gen 1:26 KVJ
"And God said, Let us make men in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the Earth.
John 1:1-3, 14
- 1 In the begining was the Word, and the Word was with God and the word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God.
- 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made.
- 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
But unto the son he saith, Thy thone, O God, is for ever and ever; a sceptre of rightiousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
- 15 And Jesus answered said unto him, Suffer is to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fullfill all righteousness. Then he suffered him.
- 16 And Jesus when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descendig like a dove, lighting upon him;
- 17 And lo a voice fro heaven, saying, This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased.
And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.(existence of Jeusu before his birth)
Jesus said unto them, verily, verily, I say unto you, before Abramham was I am (existence of Jesus before his birth)
Be thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though be be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. (existence of Jesus before his brith)
I and my Father are one.
For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
- 8 Beward lest any man spoil you though philosophy and vain deceit, and father the tradition of men, afther the rudimets of the world, and not after Christ.
- 9 For in him dewelt the fulness of the Godhead bodly
And the angle answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
Behold, a virgin shall be with child and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being Interpreted is, God with us.
For unto us a child is born unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder and his name shall be called Wonderful, counselor, the mighty god, the everlasting father.
Who although He existed in the form of God did not regard equality with God a thing to grasped.
Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and fatihful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.
- 27 for the father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out form God.
- 28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world; again I leave the world, and go t the Father.