Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Who is the Ultimate Authority?
Online and Offline Direction?
- Online - Direct contact with Physician
- Offline- Policies, Procedures and Practices
Certification Vs. Licensure
- Cert- Requirments met by a person
- Lic- Occupational regulations
QA vs QI
- QA- Continuous Monitoring and measurments
- QI- Refine and improve
What are proper lifting procedure
Palms up-exhale- push when you can
Reason for BSI?
Based on the assumption all blood and other fluids are infectious.
Personnal protective quipment
What is the best infection control?
Sterilizing and cleaning?
- Cleaning- soap and water
- Disinfecting- 1 part bleach to 100 parts water.... 1/4:1 Gal.
- Sterilizing- Kill microgranism- auotclave
5 Stages of loss?
- A nger
- D epression
- A cceptance
Non-specific mental or physical response to the body to any demand
CISM who provides it
Members of your peers- 11 components
Whats the difference between empathy and sympathy?
Empathy is understanding what the person is feeling. sympathy is sharing their feelings>
Signs of right sided heart failure?
Edema, swollen JVD
Left sided heart failure?
- difficulty breathing
- wet lungs
What starts electical conduction in the heart?
What is a very early sign of shock?
a person being thirsty
why would a person hit by a car still have a slow hr?
They may be on a beta blocker.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview