Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What the first stage of labor?
- Contractions of the uterus
- Blooy show, rupture of the amniotic sac
What is "Primi"gravida
What is multi"para"
Has had more than one "live birth"
What is a full term pregnancy?
What stage of labor is the longest?
The first stage.
What is preeclapsia?
Is a complication near delivery, a condition that can develop during the 20th week of gestation
How do you transport hypotensive syndrome?
On her left side
What is an ectopic pregnancy?
A pregnancy that develops outside the uterus most often in a fallopian tube
Write the circumstances for deliverying at the scene
- When delivery can be expected within a few minutes
- When a natural disaster, bad weather or some type of catastrophe makes it impossible to reach the hospital
When the baby is born what do you suction first and second?
first mouth, second nose..
Know the apgar scoring
Should be calculated at 1min and 5min after birth
- Appearance 0-2 (color)
- Pulse 0-2 (beats/min) >100 score 2, fewer than 100 score 1, absent 0
- Grimace 0-2 (cries)
- Activity 0-2 (movement)
- Respiration 0-2 (Rapid=2, slow=1,absent=0)
What are ventilation for a baby that has been delivered
How do you transport a pt in the prolapse cord situation?
Trendelenburg position or knee-chest position
When should you pack the uterus
Complications of abortion?
Infection and bleeding
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview