Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- to recommend
- No te recomiendo que hagas mas ejercicio.
- I don't recommend that you exercise more.
El subjuntivo Rules
When wishing or hoping something for oneself, and the subject does not change you must use the infinitive, not the subjunctive.
- Quieren ir de camping este fin de semana.
- They want to go camping this weekend.
- Espera tejer un sueter pronto.
- She hopes to knit a sweater soon.`
- Deseo trabajar en el jardin esta tarde.
- I want to work in the garden this afternoon.
- to wish
- Deseo que mis padres me regalen tarjetas de beisbol.
- I wish that my parents would give me baseball cards.
- Deseo is indicative present tense
- regalen is the change of subject
- to hope
- Espero que estes contento---no quiero pelear contigo hoy.
I hope that you are happy---I dont want to fight you today.
to recommend; to advise
to ask (for); to request
tto suggest; to propose
to want; to wish
Es importante que...
It is important that
Es mejor que...
It's better that...
Es necesario que...
It is necessary that
Es preferible que...
It's preferable that...
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview