The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- (intransitive verb) to hesitate, to waver, to falter (voice); to flicker (light); to stagger, to totter; to tease, to show off; to have fun
- Vacilió en responder. - He hesitated before answering.
- La vela vacila en el viento. - The candle flickers in the wind
- (transitive verb) to close, to put the lid/top on; to cover (up), to tuck in; to block (out); to fill
- Me estás tapando el sol. - You are blocking my sun.
- Lo tapé a mi niño con una manta. - I tucked my little boy in with a blanket.
desire, wish, will; appetite
- Tengo muchas ganas de verte. - I really want to see you.
- Se me quitaron las ganas de comer. - I have lost my appetite.
- Llover con ganas - To pour down rain
- Es feo con ganas - He is so ugly
unos seres humanos
some human beings
speaker (n); speaking (adj)
substratum - an underlying support; foundation; a material in which something is made and from which it derives special qualities