Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is a normal CD4 count?
Describe the life cycle of HIV in the body.
- 1. Attachment: gp120 binds to the CD4
- 2. Entry: gp41 helps with the fusion
- 3. Reverse Transcriptase
- 4. Integration into host DNA (integrase)
- 5. Viral transcription/translation
- 6. Assembly of the virion and budding (protease)
How is HIV dx'ed?
ELISA --> Western Blot
What does ELISA test for?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview