APLAC week1 vocab
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
(1) anger; strongly emotional, intense, passionate.
(1) long ang wordy
(1) to make a reply to; retaliate
alarming amazement or dread, reults in confusion; dismay
(1) incapable of being investigated, analyzed; mysterious
(1) inclined to revenge
(1) extraordinary in size or amount; wonderful
(1) to deter by advice or persuasion
(1) to surrender unconditionally
(1) disposed to be silent or not to speak freely; reserved
(1) harsh sound; shrill irritating quality or character
(1) to soften feeling or temper; pacify; to reduce
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview