Jung's Learning Styles
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are Jung's 8 Learning Styles?
Characteristics of Perceiving?
- Make decisions impulsively
- Indulging curiousity
- Like to keep options open
- Tend to start a lot of projects and not finish them
- Dislike strict schedules and planning
Characteristics of Sensing?
- Focus on aspects of the physical environmentHands-on learning
- Realistic and practical
- Learn through experience
- Enjoy order and routine
- Quick to adapt
Characteristics of Thinking?
- Focus on structure and function
- Very logical and look for patterns
- Make de3cisions based on fairness, justice, right & wrong
- More men than women
Characteristics of Judging?
- Decisive and rigid
- Prefer oder, structure, and plans
- Very detailed schedules
- Strong opinions
- Difficulty tolerating ambiguity
- Follow the rules
- Firm in decisions
Characteristics of Intuitive?
- Focus more on possibilities
- Enjoy potential outcomes and abstract thought
- Tendency to daydream
- Prefer to work in short sessions
- Look at big picture instead of details
- Like theoretical concepts
- Dislike repetition, enjoy variety
Characteristics of Feeling?
- Manage info based on initial emotions
- Interested in helping others and social harmony
- Dislike conflict
- Base decisions on immediate feelings
- Can generate excitement & enthusiasm in group setting
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview