TKD block 5
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Ball of the foot
1. Where did the martial art called Karate come from?
2. Where did the martial art called Kung Fu come from?
3. When sparring what should you always be doing?
4. Name 3 kicks that you would use when sparring
- Ax Kick
- Front kick
- side kick
- step behind side kick
- roundhouse kick
- fast kick
- back kick
5. What is the name and rank of Master Null’s current instructor?
Grandmaster Jon Culbertson—7th Degree Black Belt
6. What is the name of Master Null’s original instructor?
Grandmaster Tae Hong CHOI (1935-2009) - 9th Degree Black Belt
Define and show:
- Ap Seogi: Walking Stance
- Ap Kubi: Front Stance
- Dwit Kubi: Bakc Stance
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview