Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is Kohlberg's firsth leve and two stages of Moral development ?
The first level of moral development is Preconventional Moral Reasoning.
The goal is to get rewards and avoid punishments; this is a self-centered level.
- Stage One: Punish VS Obidiences
- I do tight thing so I don't get punish
- Stage Two: Relativist Resoning
- Right to people so people can right to me
What is Kohlberg's second leve and two stages of Moral Reasoning?
The secong level of stage of moral development is Conventional Moral Reasoning
. Parents preoccupied on rules. Social rules.
- Stage Three: "Good VS Bad"
- Adult to adult ="you think you are better than me" Social approval is more important than any spesific rewards
- Stage Four: "Law and Order"
- Good citizen obeying the law set down by society, even when no police are nearby
What is Kohlberg's third leve and two stages of Moral Reasoning?
The third level of stage of moral development is Postconventional Moral Reasoning
. Moral princeples like cultural values of the families etc.
- Stage Five: Social Contract
- Self distruction; ex-addiction one part of sociaty said we are not going to stop you from damaging yourself.
- Stage Six: Universal Principles
- Social change is need
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview