Speed Agility Quickness
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Ability to move in one intended direction as fast as possible.
- -Product of stride length and stride rate
- -Triple flexion of the front leg
- -Ankle dorsiflexion, knee flexion, hip flexion, keeping lumbar spine neutral
- Triple extension of back leg
- -Ankle plantarflexion, knee extension, hip extension, keeping lumbar spine neutral
Ability to accelerate, decelerate, stabilize, and change direction quickly, while maintaining proper posture
Ability to react and change body position with maximum rate of force production in all planes of motion from all body positions during functional activities
Optimum Stride length at max velocity is how many times leg length?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview