Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Healthy People Goals?
- Goal 1: Increase quality and years of healthy life
- Goal 2: Eliminate health disparities
- Time frame
- Direction of change
- Magnitude of change
- Definition of the way change will be measured
SMART - specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, time bound
- -Concerned with what you hope to do along the path to your outcome objective
- -Speficies the means or how to attain outcome
- -Includes how well we are implementing our methods
-Concerned with what your are seeking to change
Expected Outcomes: knowledge, skills, attitudes, performance
-Measures the success of a program
Specify the client change
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview