Alberta Driver's Education
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What class is a learner's licence?
What are the Class 7 licence conditions? (7 points)
- Must hold a Learner's licence (Class 7) for at least one yearMust be accompanied by a fully licensed (non-GDL probationary) driver who is 18 years of age or older and is seated next to the driver
- Not permitted to drive from midnight to 5 a.m.
- Not permitted to have more passengers than seat belts.
- They will be suspended at 8 demerit points than fully licensed drivers at 15.
- Have zero alcohol level.
- If learning to drive a motorcycle, you much be 16 years of age or older and is eather seated on the motorcycle with you or is following you in nor on another motor vehicle.
Define: Air Breaks
An air brake vehicle is where the vehicle's breaking system is initiated by air pressure obtained from an engine-driven compressor and transmits the pressure through a series of hoses, reservoirs and control valves to all the vehicle's foundation breaks. An air brake "Q" endorsement or Class 1 licence is required.
Define: Air and Hydraulic Braking System
An air over hydraulic breaking system where some of the vehicle's axles have air actuated foundation brakes and some of the vehicle's axles have hydraulic foundation brakes. An air brake "Q" endorsement or Class 1 licence is required.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview