Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What does the acronym CREEPE stand for?
- Ease of investigation
- Provide Recertification
- Entry of maintenance
What are the 5 Principles of troubleshooting?
- 1 Goals
- 2 Efficiency
- 3 Result
- 4 Path of Influence
- 5 Critical Path
4 Principle steps of troubleshooting?
- 1 Define the trouble
- 2 Find Path of influence
- 3 Test to determine critical path
- 4 Corrective action
What are the 4 causes of poor troubleshooting?
- Incorrect tools
- Not enough time
- Inadequate Knowledge of system
- Inadequate Troubleshooting training
4 quality assurance steps before delivery to customer?
- 1 Is the symptom gone
- 2 Is the right symptom gone
- 3 Did I fix the right problem
- 4 Did I create any more problems
What are the 4 precautions when creating a damage control plan?
- 1 Injury of persons
- 2 Damage to the machine
- 3 Loss of valuable data
- 4 Loss of product
What are the first 3 steps of the 10 step troubleshooting process?
- 1 Prepare
- 2 Damage control plan
- 3 Get symptom description
What are steps 4-6 of the troubleshooting process?
- 4 Reproduce the symptom -ONLY IF SAFE
- 5 Preventitive Maintenance
- 6 Narrow it down
What are steps 7-9 of the 10 step troubleshooting process?
- 7 repair or replace defective part
- 8 Testing
- 9 Take Pride
What is the final step in the 10 step troubleshooting process?
10 Prevent future occurance
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview