Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is the benefit of Dispersive IR that use double beam (null type)
- The null type elminates the flucturation of the source and detector.
- Compensates for the internal scattering or interference caused by the solvent
Which IR absorption spectroscopy is ideal for single gas quantitative analysis?
Name the reducing agent that is used in Mercury Cold Vapour AAS.
What are the limitations of AAS -> Atomic absorption Spectroscopy?
- Elemental analysis only
- Can only analyze one element at a time
- When you want to do multiple elements, the lamp costs will add up
- Lamps have life span - added cost to replace
- Can take a long time (Graphite Furnace AAS)
- Destructive Technique
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview