Supply chain Chp 7
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Self contained team works full time on a project.
- Project manager has full authority
- One boss
- Decisions are made quickly
- Duplication of resources because personnel are not shared.
- Organizational goals are ignored.
- Division of knowledge between teams.
- Projects are divided by function.
- e.g. one teams does the testing for all projects, one team does the design....
- Team members can work on multiple projects
- Technical talent is maintained.
- Aspects without a clear functional area are ignored.
- Motivation for a project is often weak.
- Each project has a manager who pulls resources from other functional areas.
- Duplication of effort is minimized.
- Organizational policies are followed.
- PM has clear responsibility.
- Relies heavily on a good PM.
- Two bosses - PM and functional manager.
- PMs hoard resources.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview