Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- often used when making questions and suggestions, making an offer or asking for advice: Shall we go out for dinner tonight?
- Shall I get more tomato juice when I'm at the supermarket
- is often used as an alternative to shall in connection with requests for advice or instruction What do you think I should do now?
- is often used to talk about obligation If you are still infectious, you should stay at home. You shouldn't be out and about, infecting everybody you meet.
- used as an alternative to 'used to' when discussing past habits: When we were young, we would spend every summer holiday at the sea-side.
- used to make polite requests: Would you be prepared to do all this work by yourself without any assistance?
- conditional: I would have told you all about it, if you had phoned me.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview