Pharm Exam 3: HTN drugs
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Enzyme which catalyzes conversion of angiotensinogen to angiotensin I
- Release is triggered by: decline in BP, decline blood volume, decline in plasma Na+ conc, and decline in renal perfusionn pressure
ACE (angiotensin-converting enzyme)
- Enzyme which catalyzes conversion of Angiotensin I (inactive form) to Angiotensin II (active form)
- Located on luminal surfaces of all blood vessels
- Vasculature of lungs rich in ACE
Regulation of blood pressure by the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone system
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview