HEALTH CHP 8 LSN 3
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are some symptoms of anxiety.
- feelings of fear or dread,
- trembling, restlessness, muscle tension,
- rapid heart rate,
- shortness of breath
Some ways that you can ward off depression.
- write feeling in a journal
- draw, dance, be creative
- talk to friends and family
- do something nice for someone else
- response to a stressful event
- (death of a friend)
- usually goes away when you deal with it
- medical condition requiring treatment
- might be a chemical imbalance
- might be genetic
- might start from reactive depression
severe and lasts longer than reactive depression
What are symptoms of teen depression.
- irritable or restless mood,
- withdrawal from friends and activities,
- change in appetite or weight,
- feelings of guilt or worthlessness
- sense of hopelessness
What should a person do if anxiety or depression begin to interfere with life?
Are anxiety and depression treatable?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview