1. ______ Connective Tissue, also known as Vasular tissue, consists of blood, lymph and interstitial fluid.
2. ______ Connective Tissue, or BONE, consists of compact tissue, a spongy cancellous tissue, collagenous fibers and mineral salts.
3. ______ Connective Tissue that attaches skin to underlying structures, wraps & supports body cells, fills in spaces between structures and keeps them in place. Types are Areolar, Adipose, and Reticular.
4. ______ Connective Tissue, one of the most widely, and along with Adipose tissue, forms the subcutaneous layer of skin (superficial facia), also attaches skin to underlying tissues.
5. ______ Connective Tissue, or fatty tissue. is specialized fat storage, include yellow bone marrow, insulates the body against heat loss, provides fuel reserves for energy and cushions structures such as the heart & kidneys
6. ______ Connective Tissue forms the supportive framework of bones and of certain organs such as the liver and spleen.
- 1. Liquid Connective Tissue
- 2. Osseous Connective Tissue
- 3. Loose Connective Tissue
- 4. Areolar Connective Tissue
- 5. Adipose Connective Tissue
- 6. Reticular Connective Tissue