Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
movement from a higher concentration to a lower concentration
- above normal concentration
- cell has higher concentration than outside of the cell so water is let out of the cell
- causes the cell to shrink
hypotonic solution/ hippotonic solution
- below normal solution amount
- cell has lower concentration than outside the cell so movement into the cell causes the cell to swell
doesn't need ATP
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview