The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Apartment building / Block
- a large building that is divided into apartments
- a building which people, usually one family, live in
- house prices
- She lives in a little house UK in/US on Cross Street
- a pair of small houses on a single floor that are joined together
Conduminium / Condo
- nhà tập thể
- a large room containing many beds, especially in a boarding school or university
- a type of building which people live in and which
- usually stays in one place, but which can be moved - using a vehicle or sometimes its own engine
- a place where very old people who are ill live and receive medical treatment and care
- (a building designed to give) protection from bad weather, danger or attack:
- They opened a shelter to provide temporary housing for the city's homeless.
- - nhà cho người vô gia cư
- an area of land, together with house and buildings, used for growing crops and/or keeping animals as a business:
- a dairy/arable
- farmfarm animalsfresh
- farm producefarm workers
- a very large farm on which animals are kept, especially in North and South America:
- a cattle ranch
- a sheep ranch
- a boat which people use as their home, often kept in one place on a river or canal
- nhà thuyền
- an area on the edge of a large town or city where people who work in the town or city often live:
- Box Hill is a suburb of Melbourne.
- We drove from middle-class suburbs to a very poor inner-city area..