Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- the inner surface of a room which you can see when you look above you
- - trần nhà, độ cao tối đa
- - giá cao nhất, bậc lương cao nhất
- a space in the wall of a room for a fire to burn in, or the decorated part which surrounds this space:
- She swept the ashes from the fireplace
- the flat surface of a room on which you walk:
- The floor was partly covered with a dirty old rug.
- The bathroom floor needs cleaning.
- The children sat playing on the floor.
- - sàn (nhà)
- - tầng (nhà)
- - đáy
- - giá thấp nhất
- a piece of thick heavy cloth smaller than a carpet, used for covering the floor or for decoration:
- My dog loves lying on the rug in front of the fire
- - thảm dầy trải sàn
- - đệm, chăn
- to put something such as cloth or a piece of clothing loosely over something:
- He draped his jacket over the back of the chair and sat down to eat.
- She draped the scarf loosely around her shoulders.
- Do you prefer a feather pillow or a foam pillow?
- - gối đầu, tấm lót, đệm, gối
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview