Card Set Information
What are the steps to scene Size-Up?
1. Ensure scene safety
2. Determine the mechanism of injury/ nature of illness
3. Take standard precautions
4. Determine number of patients
5. Consider additional/specialized resources
What are the steps in Primary Assessment?
1. Get a general impression
2. Assess the airway
3. Assess breathing
4. Assess circulation
5. Perform rapid scan
6. Determine priority of patient care and transport
What are the normal ranges of systolic pressure for adults, children and infants?
: 90 to 140 mm Hg
: 80 to 110 mm Hg
: 50 to 95 mm Hg
What does "OPQRST" stand for?
iming of pain
What is the process of establishing treatment and transportation priorities according to severity of injury and medical need?