Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the steps to scene Size-Up?
- 1. Ensure scene safety
- 2. Determine the mechanism of injury/ nature of illness
- 3. Take standard precautions
- 4. Determine number of patients
- 5. Consider additional/specialized resources
What are the steps in Primary Assessment?
- 1. Get a general impression
- 2. Assess the airway
- 3. Assess breathing
- 4. Assess circulation
- 5. Perform rapid scan
- 6. Determine priority of patient care and transport
What are the normal ranges of systolic pressure for adults, children and infants?
- 1. Adults: 90 to 140 mm Hg
- 2. Children: 80 to 110 mm Hg
- 3. Infants: 50 to 95 mm Hg
What does "OPQRST" stand for?
- 1. Onset
- 2. Provocation or Palliation
- 3. Quality
- 4. Region/radiation
- 5. Severity
- 6. Timing of pain
What is the process of establishing treatment and transportation priorities according to severity of injury and medical need?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview