Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is a posterior manifestation of SLE?
Manfestation of lupus retinopathy
- retinal vascular occlusive dz
- lupus choridapathy - infaraction, NV
Polyarteritis nodosa is characterized by and associated with what virus
- systemic vasculaitis with necrotizing inflammation of arteries
- Hep B
Ophthalmic manifestation of Polyarteritis nodosa
- vascular dz:
- CWS, retinal occlusive dz
- Choridal infarts with exudative RD
Wegners is characterized by
triad of necrotizing granulomatous vasculitis of kidneys, lungs, sinus, small veins/arteries
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview