Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are normal Breathing rates
- Adult 12-20
- Children 15-30
- Infants 25-50
What is proper suctioning
- Adult- No more than 15 sec
- Children- No more than 10 sec
- Infants- No more than 5 sec
What nerve runs the Diaphram?
The Phrenic Nerve
What is Visceral Pleura and Parietal Pleura?
- Visceral- Inner most lining closest to organ
- Parietal- Outer most lining closest to ribs
What is room are consist of?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview