Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
State the service that the Meteorology and
- provides for flight operations. - The METOC office provides all weather data
- for take off, landing, over the target, and bingo field weather. This includes:
- Surface Winds
- Flight level winds
- Water survivability time
- Precipitation forecast
- Pressure Altitude
- Density Altitude
Amphibious Air Traffic Control Center(AATCC).
positions manned during flight operations.
Briefly discuss how an air plan is developed.
- - To provide the safe expeditious flow of air traffic to and from ship and
- shore in an Amphibious Objective Area(AOA).
b. Identify positions manned during flight
- operations. - Approach Control, Marshall Control, Assault Control, Departure
- Control, Final Control.
c. Briefly discuss how an air plan is developed.
- - Air Boss, ACE, PHIBRON, Air OPS, TACRON, and SAR personnel meet to plan what
- all has to be accomplished for the following day and prioritize it to fit it
- into the plan.
Discuss the function of the Combat Information
- the offensive and defensive capabilities of the ship and all aircraft assigned
- to them.
Discuss the responsibilities of the Tactical Air
- for the tactical mission of all fixed wing aircraft during close air support
- and tanking operations.
State the duties of the Combat Cargo
- that the equipment and logistic needs of the marines are met.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview