Amphibious Air Traffic Control Center(AATCC).
positions manned during flight operations.
Briefly discuss how an air plan is developed.
- - To provide the safe expeditious flow of air traffic to and from ship and
- shore in an Amphibious Objective Area(AOA).
b. Identify positions manned during flight
- operations. - Approach Control, Marshall Control, Assault Control, Departure
- Control, Final Control.
c. Briefly discuss how an air plan is developed.
- - Air Boss, ACE, PHIBRON, Air OPS, TACRON, and SAR personnel meet to plan what
- all has to be accomplished for the following day and prioritize it to fit it
- into the plan.