1) seller may resale the goods as long done in good faith and commercially reasonable manner... and may recover the differnece between resale price and contract price along wiht incidental minus consequential
2) sale can be: public or private, one or more contracts, in units or parcels, but every aspect: method manner time place must be commercially reasonable.
3) IF privite re sale the seller must giver the buyer reasonable notification ... notification of time and plaec is not required.
- 4)- made at the usual place or market if one is reasonably available and except where the goods are perishable or threaten to to decline in value speedily the seller muist give the buyer reasonable notice of time and place of resale. ....
- - goods must be within view or notification of where the goods are must be made ...
- -seller may buy
5)Purcherser who buys in good faith takes free any rights of te origional buyer.