How Chipmunk got his Stripes
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
the way , the place someone or something goes
- An owl can turn its head in any direction. It can look all around.
to show off
- These antlers are something to brag about! They are huge.
how tall something is
- An eagle build its nest at an amazing height. It is at the top of a tall tree.
a long hole underground
- A chopmunk knows how to dig a tunnel, shich is a passage underground.
to make fun of
- Never tease, or bother animals . Always respect them.
in the direction of something
- The bear cubs run toward their mother so she can protect them.
- The fox is curled up around its bushy tail.
got better, mended
- The cut on my hand healed and now I don't need a band-aid.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview